I'm obsessed with eating rainbow coloured food as much as possible. This dinner literally took me 15 minutes to make. Using my funny shaped, #homegrown courgettes, some sort-of-questionable-looking-but-still-perfectly-delicious red peppers, roasted cauliflower and some Quorn pieces for bulk it's packed full of vitamins, minerals and fibre to keep me and the planet healthy! ❤ All you need is a jar of Thai green curry paste, 1 can of coconut milk and any veg you need to use up!
- Heat up a tablespoon of olive oil over a medium heat. Add 1 jar of Tescos thai green curry paste and fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in 1 tin of coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Add Quorn pieces and cook for 7 minutes.
- Chop any extra veg you have in your fridge to chunks.
- Add veg to curry mix and cook for 5-6 minutes.
TOP TIP: Veg is best when still a bit crunchy so make sure not to overcook it. Veg like courgette will really only need 5 minutes max whilst things like broccoli stems will need a little longer.